Skip to main content

5 Incredible WordPress Quiz Plugins for 2020

Related Topics
Questions and Answers
  • 1. 
    My name's Andy. What's ..........?
    • A. 
      Him
    • B. 
      Yours
    • C. 
      You
    • D. 
      He
  •  
  • 2. 
    "Are you a teacher?" "Yes .........."
    • A. 
      Am so
    • B. 
      I am it
    • C. 
      I am
    • D. 
      I'm
  •  
  • 3. 
    "Whose book is this?" "It's .........."
    • A. 
      Mine
    • B. 
      Your
    • C. 
      Me
    • D. 
      Of you
  •  
  • 4. 
    There aren't .......... French students in the school.
    • A. 
      Some
    • B. 
      Any
    • C. 
      Much
    • D. 
      Little
  •  
  • 5. 
     ".......... do you get to school?" "By bus".
    • A. 
      Who
    • B. 
      Whose
    • C. 
      How long
    • D. 
      How
  •  
  • 6. 
    "What ..........?" "She's having a bath".
    • A. 
      Does she do
    • B. 
      Does
    • C. 
      Is she doing
    • D. 
      She's doing
  •  
  • 7. 
    I've got a brother, but I .......... a sister.
    • A. 
      No have got
    • B. 
      Haven't got
    • C. 
      Hasn't got
    • D. 
      Don't get
  •  
  • 8. 
    You come to school everyday and so ..........
    • A. 
      Do I
    • B. 
      Am I
    • C. 
      I do
    • D. 
      I come
  •  
  • 9. 
    .......... you have a good holiday last week?
    • A. 
      Did
    • B. 
      Do
    • C. 
      Have
    • D. 
      Had
  •  
  • 10. 
    You .......... smoke in the classroom.
    • A. 
      Mustn't
    • B. 
      Must not do
    • C. 
      Don't
    • D. 
      No must
  •  
  • 11. 
    I sing badly, but my girlfriend sings ..........
    • A. 
      Good
    • B. 
      Well
    • C. 
      Goodly
    • D. 
      Badly
  •  
  • 12. 
    French food is good, but Italian food is much .........., so I always eat in Italian restaurants.
    • A. 
      More good
    • B. 
      More better
    • C. 
      Worse
    • D. 
      Better
  •  
  • 13. 
    Hello .......... speak to Andy please?
    • A. 
      I can
    • B. 
      Would I
    • C. 
      Could I
    • D. 
      I could
  •  
  • 14. 
    I .......... the Queen in my life.
    • A. 
      Never saw
    • B. 
      Have never seen
    • C. 
      Never see
    • D. 
      Am never seeing
  •  
  • 15. 
    We .......... anything to eat since yesterday.
    • A. 
      Haven't eaten
    • B. 
      Didn't have
    • C. 
      Didn't eat
    • D. 
      Haven't had
  •  
  • 16. 
    I .......... you. Please speak slowly.
    • A. 
      Am not understanding
    • B. 
      Don't understand
    • C. 
      Understood
    • D. 
      Will not understand
  •  
  • 17. 
    "What ..........?" "Well, he's tall, dark and handsome".
    • A. 
      Is he for
    • B. 
      Does he like
    • C. 
      He's like
    • D. 
      Is he like
  •  
  • 18. 
    While I .......... breakfast, the phone rang.
    • A. 
      Was having
    • B. 
      Was having the
    • C. 
      Was eating the
    • D. 
      Am having
  •  
  • 19. 
    "Why are you so late?" "I .......... for ages".
    • A. 
      Was waiting
    • B. 
      Waited
    • C. 
      Am waiting
    • D. 
      Have been waiting
  •  
  • 20. 
    I've been learning English .......... I was 10.
    • A. 
      Ago
    • B. 
      Before
    • C. 
      Last
    • D. 
      Since
  •  
  • 21. 
    Three weeks .......... there was a bad fire.
    • A. 
      Ago
    • B. 
      Before
    • C. 
      Last
    • D. 
      Since
  •  
  • 22. 
    He gave .......... a diamond ring.
    • A. 
      To her
    • B. 
      Her
    • C. 
      For her
    • D. 
      At her
  •  
  • 23. 
    There were no seats left, so I ..........
    • A. 
      Must stand
    • B. 
      Need stand
    • C. 
      Must to stand
    • D. 
      Had to stand
  •  
  • 24. 
    If .......... tomorrow, I'll stay home.
    • A. 
      It will rain
    • B. 
      It rains
    • C. 
      It's rain
    • D. 
      It rained
  •  
  • 25. 
    If I were you, I .......... smoking.
    • A. 
      Am going to stop
    • B. 
      Will stop
    • C. 
      Would stop
    • D. 
      Won't stop
  •  
  • 26. 
    He couldn't write to her because he .......... her address.
    • A. 
      Lost
    • B. 
      Was losing
    • C. 
      Had lost
    • D. 
      Had been lost
  •  
  • 27. 
    £50m .......... in bank robberies in England so far this year.
    • A. 
      Stolen
    • B. 
      Was stolen
    • C. 
      Were stolen
    • D. 
      Has been stolen
  •  
  • 28. 
    Would you mind .......... the window.
    • A. 
      To close
    • B. 
      Closing
    • C. 
      To have closed
    • D. 
      Having closed
  •  
  • 29. 
    By the end of the month they .......... their course.
    • A. 
      Will have finished
    • B. 
      Would finish
    • C. 
      Finished
    • D. 
      Are finishing
  •  
  • 30. 
    Andy ..........  the shopping until he broke his leg.
    • A. 
      Used to be doing
    • B. 
      Used to do
    • C. 
      Is used to doing
    • D. 
      Used to make
  •  
  • 31. 
    "I've been .........." shouted the man, as the thief ran away.
    • A. 
      Seized
    • B. 
      Stolen
    • C. 
      Robbed
    • D. 
      Taken
  •  
  • 32. 
    He suggested .......... to London on Saturday.
    • A. 
      To go
    • B. 
      Go
    • C. 
      We going
    • D. 
      Going
  •  
  • 33. 
    Don't you remember her? She's the girl .......... at the party.
    • A. 
      You met her
    • B. 
      You met
    • C. 
      Which you met
    • D. 
      You were meeting
  •  
  • 34. 
    He turned .......... the job because the salary was poor.
    • A. 
      Down
    • B. 
      Over
    • C. 
      Up
    • D. 
      Away
  •  
  • 35. 
    .......... he didn't do any work, he passed the exams.
    • A. 
      Despite
    • B. 
      Unless
    • C. 
      Although
    • D. 
      Because
  •  
  • 36. 
    I have no money left. I'll have to .......... some from the cash machine.
    • A. 
      Sign
    • B. 
      Demand
    • C. 
      Fetch
    • D. 
      Withdraw
  •  
  • 37. 
    My train has already left, so can you .......... tonight?
    • A. 
      Put me off
    • B. 
      Put me up
    • C. 
      Put me down
    • D. 
      Put me by
  •  
  • 38. 
    John's coming to see you, ..........?
    • A. 
      Hasn't he
    • B. 
      Wasn't he
    • C. 
      Isn't he
    • D. 
      Doesn't he
  •  
  • 39. 
    Many students of English .......... take tests.
    • A. 
      Would rather not
    • B. 
      Would prefer not
    • C. 
      Would rather not to
    • D. 
      Not mind
  •  
  • 40. 
    On this course we .......... you to work hard.
    • A. 
      Are expect
    • B. 
      Do expect
    • C. 
      Insist
    • D. 
      suggest
Advertisement

Comments